martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

One lovely blog Award!!












I'm very honored to receive this award from Adriana at My Bilingual Boys. You are so "sweet"!! Thank you Adriana!

Now, the rules to accept the award are simple:

1.) Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2.) Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!

3.) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I follow a lot of blogs!!lol, but I'm a Montessori Mom!!!..what can I say????lol. so I have 7 Inspiring Blogs!! yes that's right!!, You have been coaches, teachers and inspiration on my learning/teaching Montessori Journey!!! I just want to give you all a BIG HUG from the bottom of my heart!!!! Muchas Gracias, de corazón!! My SEVEN inspiring blogs that I chose are:

Montessori Spanish
Montessori Moments
Montessori Beginnings
Montessori at Home
What Did we do all day
Leptir
Teaching Montessori

THANK YOU!!!

4 comentarios:

Marilyn dijo...

CONGRATS, SIS, LOVE YOU.

Karen dijo...

Thank you, ME TOO!!!

Montessori Beginnings dijo...

Thank you very much Karen. That is very kind of you. I love your blog too. All of your pictures are always so colorful and vibrant. I also like the new look!

Leptir (Nataša) dijo...

Karen, thank you, thank you!! You gave me 1 award this summer, and you gave me this one now! Again, thank you! I LOVE your blog too, you have so many interesting posts and activities. Your new look is fabulous! I like it very much.