lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Agenda de la Semana / My plan for this week



Generalmente, yo no preparo ni agenda para trabajar x semanas o meses. Yo simplemente trabajo siguiendo los manuales, según mi princesa procese e internalicze el material, aunque estudio la posibilidad de trabajar con agenda. Me gusta como lo trabajan otras mamás, como por ejemplo the home teacher, ella prepara unas agendas super!! Anyway, esta semana estoy super enfocada con las vocales, con las cajitas, con el "easel" mientras dibuja, con plasticina y unos moldes, CON LO QUE ENCUENTRE CON VOCALES, LO COMPRO!!! Jajaja.!! y anadiendo figuras geométricas a las que ya conoce.
Usually I don't work with planner, I just work according the manuals by the time that my princess needs. But I'm working on it!!! I just love the organized way that the home teacher and my boys teacher on (What we did all day) planning!! They are AMAZIN!! I need to organize my self!!!lol. Anyway, my plan for this week and month are the vowels and more geometric shapes (I'll present the geometric solids)!! I will post more about it!!

2 comentarios:

Sybille dijo...

I also am trying to find an equilibrium between planned and spontaneous unplanned activities!

Karen dijo...

Sybille, I have a lot of materials, but sometimes I feel, I need to organized my self better!! I'm working on it!!