jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Discount School Supply

My dear friend Wally, call me to visit (on-line) this great store and it's Awesome, you click on the curriculum option, and choose Montessori, and you will find great items by the Sensorial, Practical Life, Math... sections.!!! I have long time trying to find the dressing boards.... and I got it!!
This it's a Mega stackers set..... super

Primary colors trays, funnels, and great items for art!!

This cute little caddy it's for the teacher!!!!! Isn't they cute???

2 comentarios:

Montessori Moments dijo...

The link for the store is not working. I would love to know where you purchased those dressing frames!

Karen dijo...

The store it's www.discountschoolsupply.com, and the good news for you it's the Free Shipping in the US!!! Enjoy your shoppings!!